Subject: Re: Dealer Recommendations
From: bholmes@frii.com (Ben Holmes)
Date: Thu, 24 Jul 1997 10:52:49 -0600 (MDT)

In the one purchase I made from Le Camera they were a little generous in
their grading. I bought an M4-P camera from them that was rated EX+. I was
somewhat dissapointed with the condition, but it was a good user.

Today I was accused of "suspiciously" praising Don Chatterton and KEH by a
user who now questions my every word as "trash". I have always had good
dealings with KEH, and will continue to suggest them as a source for Leica
gear. They tend to grade low, and then deliver a better than expected item.
It's a good strategy. Many of you have good things to say about them as
well. For the record, I have never done business with Don Chatterton. I have
heard a number of LUG folks talk about him in a positive way. I have no
knowledge that he is anything but a good man.

Regards,

Ben W. Holmes
Boulder, CO

visit my web site at http://www.frii.com/~bholmes/
Leica serial numbers and Leica classifieds at
http://www.frii.com/~bholmes/photodat.htm