Subject: Re: m3 auction on ebay
From: bholmes@frii.com (Ben Holmes)
Date: Thu, 24 Jul 1997 08:24:54 -0600 (MDT)

After promising to stop wasting valuable LUG space, Bruce Hansen wrote:

>I sure seem to have got things riled up... <snip>

Bruce, NOW can you stop wasting our time? I will be whatever you want me to
be: an asshole, a liar, a cheat, a destroyer of reputations, an abortion
eating, genocidal dictator - just take it elsewhere. Write to me with your
problems. Keep it off the LUG.

Your tactics of stirring up shit to make me an unwelcome member here are
pretty obvious. But as others have stated, all you are doing is calling
attention to yourself, and your immaculate reputation. I have nothing else
to lose here. Those that don't like me have chimed in. Those that KNOW me
are only annoyed. I've been here a long time. I'm not hurting anyone. I
concede that you are a better man than I can ever hope to be, now go away
and allow me to continue my empty, pathetic life.

Respectfully,

Ben

Regards,

Ben W. Holmes
Boulder, CO

visit my web site at http://www.frii.com/~bholmes/
Leica serial numbers and Leica classifieds at
http://www.frii.com/~bholmes/photodat.htm