Subject: Re: Broke Down & Bought a what???
From: Jim Brick <jim@brick.org>
Date: Mon, 21 Jul 1997 10:55:04 -0700

At 11:36 AM 7/21/97 -0500, you wrote:

>unpacked it outside the house and left the
>packaging in the trunk of the car.

>I could pull in and carry some new item upstairs
>and then walk walk into the house as usual.
>
>The tactic I employed way back in my days as a husband was to maintain
>consistency in body colors - black Nikon slrs, chrome Leica Ms. As long as no
>more than two of any one body type were out at any one time, the
>other's suspicions as to the true extent of the holdings were not aroused.
>
>Bill
>ted
>Roy

What a devious bunch. Remind me not to associate with youze. I would never
ever think of do'n these things... ;-)

Now if you can come up with some new ones...

...Jim

ps. A mail order UPS package arrives. "Whadcha get?" "Oh just a software
update, probably Photoshop." as the package is being hustled off to the
privacy of...