Subject: Open Forum
From: John Van Stelten <focalpt@ecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 21 Jul 1997 10:48:18 -0700

I agree with Mr. Holmes that we should not display our dirty laundry on
the open forum.  We should settle our personal problems with others
privately. However, the next time Mr. Holmes is looking around in the
archives of the lug, he may notice he did exactly the same thing to a fine
local photo lab (Amaranth), and they had no way to defend themselves.

Those in glass houses should not throw stones?

John