Subject: Re: M6 meter - Question to all Luggers
From: ted grant <75501.3002@CompuServe.COM>
Date: 21 Jul 97 09:45:27 EDT

Christoph wrote:

<<Maybe some other LUGers want to jump in and tell us about their
battery consumtion?>>>>

Christoph & Luiz,

I don't keep track of battery consumption because since I discovered years ago
about setting the shutter speed dial to "B" whenever the cameras were in case or
packed for shipment, it seems the batteries are changed maybe once a year. And
my M's are used regularly every week.

Luiz, I bet if you have been having a battery problem it's because as I said
before, when you put the camera away it has been constantly draining the battery
due to pressure on the shutter release. It doesn't take much.

And you can kill them very quickly this way, making it look like there is a
problem with the camera.

But if you can have the test done properly, then you'll feel much happier
knowing it isn't the camera.

ted
Victoria, Canada
http://www.islandnet.com/~tedgrant