Subject: Re: Leica glass...SHARP
From: hmphoto <hmphoto@delphi.com>
Date: Sun, 20 Jul 1997 01:24:46 -0500

>I got a ticket on the lottery to-night and if I win, you, Donal and I will
>all
>arrive in Northvale and have a buy out of Leica gear like kids in a candy
>shop
>and I'll even pay for the R8 motors in advance so there wont be any messin'
>around when they're available next Feb-March.! :)

Just tell me where and when and I will bring some of that good old
Tennessee product, Jack Daniels, to toast your good fortune!  And since
Donal seems to like beer I'll bring along the new Jack Daniels beer
also-not bad stuff at all.

Now all we have to do is find Oddmund to bring some of his French wine.
;-)

Keeping my fingers crossed,

Harrison McClary
hmphoto@delphi.com