Subject: Re: Some thoughts on the R8 ...
From: ted grant <75501.3002@CompuServe.COM>
Date: 20 Jul 97 00:50:09 EDT

<<<The range of lenses, and their price, is just an overwhelming factor in favor
of the Nikons for me. But Ted, I'd like one of those R8s when you win that
lottery, and I'll join your club too.>>>>

Hi Bill,
How's things down your side of the coast and yes I'll include you in the R8 if I
win big! I mean what the hell would I do with several millions of dollars anyway
but make some friends happy and me happy making them feel good! :)

Now the club thing! Geeze I'm not sure how that got started but maybe I could
make a few extra bucks selling fan club memberships with a picture of me and an
R8 embossed on the card. :)

Naw that would loose too many sales!:)

ted