Subject: Styro-power
From: firkin@netconnect.com.au (Alastair Firkin)
Date: Sun, 20 Jul 1997 10:55:17 +1000

snip> Now... we have a meter which gives correct exposure. The whole thing
costs either 2 cents or nothing.  This leaves all that money you were to
spend on you brand new incident meter for other important things, like
sending your M6 to Leica for a focus adjustment!>

and if you rotate the cup with the felt pen marks correctly adjusted, you
will have the correct exposure for the polarizing filter. ;-)

So we all have cheap incident meters, how about a similarly priced flash
and colour meter?

Alastair Firkin