Subject: Re: R8 Strap wear?
From: Lucien_vD <Lucien_vD@compuserve.com>
Date: Sat, 19 Jul 1997 17:01:02 -0400

Regarding the strap, I use the the wider (30mm) strap # 14 235,
who by construction can't wear the body but only the black "bumpers".

By the way I just trade my silver R7 against a silver R8.
First impression : Great camera and I allready miss a winder.
(What will be the number on my membership card of the TED's fanclub ?)
But now I feel a little bit inconfortable without a back up camera.

I will make some slides this week-end to know it better before vacations.=

Lucien
BELGIUM