Subject: Mounting colour prints for exhibition
From: "Harold Gess" <gess@icon.co.za>
Date: Thu, 17 Jul 1997 17:05:52 +0200

Hi

I wonder whether anybody can assist me. I am preparing for an exhibition of
my work (lots of it shot on Leicas!) and am having around 50 colour prints
(500x330) printed at the moment. Now, I have organised with a framing
company to mount and frame these. They have recommended that the best way
to ensure they stay flat is to use a spray-type glue to attach them to
acid-free board. I wonder whether anybody has experience of these glues and
can perhaps recommend any which are better than others. (in terms of not
using acidic chemicals, etc.)

Thank you in advance

Harold Gess

My e-mail addresses are as follows:

haroldgess@journalist.com

gess@icon.co.za

Please use either of these to reach me and, lest you lose sight of it, have
a nice day!