Subject: Re: comments on the last 2 days(Meters/bags)
From: bholmes@frii.com (Ben Holmes)
Date: Thu, 17 Jul 1997 08:01:04 -0600 (MDT)

>I've found it interesting to read all the comments on incident metering. No
>one has mentioned about using one's hand as a quick way to get 18%. I"ve
>calibrated my hand to my m6 reading to match my incident meter, by opening up
>1/2 stop. It works well for me

Yeah, fine and good, but how do you hold the camera, adjust the speed and
the aperature at the same time? For some reason this skill eludes me.

Regards,

Ben W. Holmes
Boulder, CO

visit my web site at http://www.frii.com/~bholmes/
Leica serial numbers and Leica classifieds at
http://www.frii.com/~bholmes/photodat.htm