Subject: Re: Insurance Question
From: "Elliot M. Puritz, MD" <drpuritz@li.net>
Date: Wed, 16 Jul 1997 18:39:37 +0000

Richard Clompus wrote:

Dr. Richard Clompus wondered about camera insurance:

Richard:  I simply add the cameras and lenses to my home-owners policy,
and pay the additional premium.  Never a problem.  I just send them the
bill of sale, or my local dealer makes out an approximate valuation.  I
think the cost is about what you paid.

Now, after my posting gaffe, I'm thinking of taking out internet insurance
to pay for the shrink that I'll have to see after learning what I did
yesterday!

All the best,

Elliot