Subject: Newbie Leica lens question
From: Pierre Chiha <pierre@pierre.com>
Date: Mon, 14 Jul 1997 13:54:25 -0400

Sorry for the subject which most people will probably find boring.

I am about to buy a new M6 ($500 rebate) and would like to buy one or 2
used lenses, maybe a 35 and a 90. I am not a collector, and the camera
will be used mostly for personal work (as opposed to professional work -
which is commercial on-site work). My personal work is journalistic in
nature (B&W and color), and includes many portraits (should I consider
the 135mm?).

Which 2 lenses would you recommend? What is the price range of these
lenses. What about the age of the lenses? Any compatibility issues with
the M6?

Thanks
Pierre Chiha