Subject: off topic: new camera bag
From: "Fantoni, Ernesto" <Fantoni@PHIBRED.COM>
Date: Mon, 14 Jul 1997 11:42:12 +0200

For my coming summer trip to the US I'm thinking about a new camera bag
for housing my equipment (Leica and Nikon). Browsing the WEB I've been
fashinated by the Billingham Classic 335, which I've found to be very
nice and, as far as I know, quite reputable. Since my trip includes some
mountain hikes (not very tough, by the way) and comfort becomes very
important after carrying cameras and tripod for few hours, I've seen a
Billingham accessory to turn this bag in a back pack (backpack harnesses
and strap). Has anybody experience with it? Is it confortable enough or
it's better to look at a specialized backpack (Lowepro,etc)?
Any imput will be apreciated.

Ernesto