Subject: FS: Leitz enlargers
From: Clevenson2@aol.com
Date: Thu, 10 Jul 1997 14:31:11 -0400 (EDT)

Greetings All,

I recently had the good fortune to obtain some Leitz enlargers at an estate
sale. I have 2 Valoy IIs (one black, one grey) and one Focomat Ic (32"
column). All come with 35 mm negative carriers but without lenses or easels.
All are in excellent working condition. i am interested in selling these
units. I figure the Valoy IIs are worth $250 ea and the Focomat $350. Please
send e-mail if you are interested.

Corey Levenson
San Antonio TX
clevenson2@aol.com