Subject: Re: Off Topic, A day with my Leica
From: dannyg1@IDT.NET (Danny Gonzalez)
Date: Wed, 9 Jul 1997 04:36:06 -0400 (EDT)

>And just imagine "how wonderful they'll look from the R8!:)"

Ted,

Some quick advice, if I may.... Use a midspeed slide film that has a olor
bias you'ld like when it's amplified. Most people I know go with Ektachrome
100 or 64. Tungsten turns very, very blue. The Fuji films seem to get extra
magentaish. The Ektachromes, OTOH, go blue in the shadows but hold a nicely
neutral coloration (though harshly popping) in mids and highs.

Overexpose a stop and push it a stop for normalish negatives (only a bit
more dense than usual C41) Overexpose 2 stops and push 1 1/2 for the
totally electric color of the skateboard magazines.

Best,
Danny Gonzalez