Subject: Re: Leica-Users List Digest V1 #533
From: "Douglas McLernon" <Douglas.McLernon@tcd.ie>
Date: Mon, 7 Jul 1997 12:01:40 +0100

Douglas McLernon,  Dublin, Ireland
E-mail - Economics <Douglas.McLernon@tcd.ie> Home <dmcl@iol.ie>

Alex thinks the "black stuff" is Murphy's stout - but that's because he's
from Cork and they are all a little crazy down There ;>))   "Guinness is
yer only man. "

 The Republic of  Ireland ( NOT Northern Ireland - they have nothing to do
with us - so don't worry about coming to Ireland)  is a bit like the USA in
that  it tilts from north to south  and all the nuts roll down  towards
Cork. I believe in the USA the land tilts from east to west and all the
nuts end up in California. By the way I spend my  bits of my summers in
Cork so it can't be all that bad :>)) I take my Leicas - just to stay on
topic.
Regards,

Doug