Subject: Re: Ted Grant and Smiling
From: ted grant <75501.3002@CompuServe.COM>
Date: 05 Jul 97 12:35:50 EDT

Mervin wrote:
<<<<<< I want to assure you that when Ted has a glass of single malt
scotch he does indeed smile.>>>>>

Mervin,
And you have to admit I smile even bigger after two! :)

<<<<<As a photographer he is quiet, unassuming, and watches with a keen eagle
eye for the right moment to shoot his picture.  He does not fuss but be assured
there is a lion underneath.>>>>>

Gee whiz guys all these wonderful comments. :)  I'm going to hire you to write
the material for the opening of next years book. :)

<<Get him to tell you about his "Swishy Pan" photos.>>>>>

Aw gee not the "swishy pans!" :)

ted