Subject: Re: Ted Grant and Smiling
From: "David W. Almy" <dalmy@mindspring.com>
Date: Sat, 05 Jul 1997 08:08:25 -0400

Mervin S. Stewart wrote:
>I want to assure you that when Ted has a glass of single malt scotch he does indeed smile.>

snip

Ted Grant is one of the treasures of this group. (My wife notes: isn't
"treasures" a word you use to describe people who are really, really
old?!) Aside from his prolific contributions, he also, in my view, is a
patient, resiliant and valuable teacher. So is Philby and a bunch of
others who chime in regularly.

And such a good value, too! Explain to me why/how the most expensive
35mm cameras/lenses/accessories in the world come with an endless,
superb, FREE training course? Or maybe I'm just one of the unlucky ones
who hasn't yet received his check. Oh, well.

:)

David W. Almy
Annapolis, Maryland