Subject: Re: Replacement of PX-625
From: "Roger Beamon" <beamon@primenet.com>
Date: Thu, 3 Jul 1997 07:55:51 -0700

On  3 Jul 97,  Carsten Bockermann wrote:

> >>C.R.I.S. Camera Service (who does Canon F-1 repairs by the way)
> >>developed a product called the MR-9 Adapter
>
> Has anyone here tried the MR-) adapter and can provide us with
> some information based on his experience ?
>
> Carsten

Mine in a Rollei 35, and a number of others that I know of are
working properly and as advertised. It's a perfect solution.
Correct voltage and the long life at rated voltage that the cameras
demand.
- --
Roger Beamon
       Naturalist & Photographer
       Leica Historical Society Of America
       mailto:beamon@primenet.com

          Thought for the day:
      Book (n): a utensil used to pass time while waiting
      for the TV repairman.