Subject: A Book!
From: Marc James Small <msmall@roanoke.infi.net>
Date: Wed, 02 Jul 1997 21:57:07 -0400

Erwin

I am honoured by your suggestion that we write a book together, and would
be delighted to do so.  I presume we are speaking of a book on the USE of
the Leica M cameras, lenses, and accessories.  The R would be a bit harder
to include, as many of the R lenses are rather rare in this country, and
some of the accessories are only seen in catalogues!

Do you have a publisher in mind?  I would suggest Wittig, as I am already
working with them on another book and as Hove would probably not be
interesting in light of Eastlake's volumes.  Of course, Lindemann would be
another possibility.

The interesting part about Leica, of course, is that the cameras are
wonderful and the lenses superb -- and they take great pictures!

Marc

Marc James Small
Cha Robh Bas Fir, Gun Ghras Fir!
FAX:  +540/343-7315