Subject: M6 eyepiece correction
From: "Mervin S.Stewart" <MervinStewart@compuserve.com>
Date: Wed, 2 Jul 1997 14:05:51 -0400

I have an M3 correction eyepiece. Its fine if you shoot horizontal pictur=
es
but if you have an astigmatism as I do it is a pain  as everytime you
switch to a vertical format yopu must rotote the correction lens 45
degrees.and then back again when you switch to horizontal...The correctio=
lens sleeps in my odds and ends drawer and I shoot wearing my glasses.

Mervin