Subject: Fred Ward and July PDN
From: John Buford <jbuf@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Wed, 02 Jul 1997 11:17:20 -0400

There is a decent article on self publishing of books featuring our own
Fred Ward.  In the July ( or maybe Aug) Photo District News.  ot tells
aa l ittle of his back ground and talks about the publishing business.
Unfortunately I found the author of the article to be lacking in his
writing skills.  But, for anyone who is interested in learning about the
book market it is a good place to start.

John