Subject: Re: Replacement of PX625
From: George Huczek <ghuczek@eagle.wbm.ca>
Date: Tue, 01 Jul 1997 19:03:55 -0600

At 01:19 PM 01/07/97 PST, you wrote:
>     Hi,
>
>      Can any one tell me what was the replacement battery of PX625 (1.35V)
>     for old Leicaflexes, M5 and CL etc?  What is the model number and
>     manufacturer?

As an alternative, you might consider an MR-9 battery adapter so that you
can use currently available batteries.
Contact  <stevew@criscam.com> by email or fax  602-940-1329
The MR-9 sells for $ 29.95ea. plus shipping ($4.75 in the cont. U.S.).

I have no affiliation whatsoever with the company that sells them.

- -GH