Subject: Re: R8, first impressions of an amateur
From: ted grant <75501.3002@CompuServe.COM>
Date: 01 Jul 97 00:34:28 EDT

<<Was looking yesterday at the new book Terra, by Sabastiao Salgado and
"Lo" there in the middle of the book is an obviously flash fill shot,
the first time I have ever seen one by him (at least that was obvious).>>

Donal,
Another myth blown all to hell! :) Here I always thought of him as an out and
out real light man. Damn! :)

By the way talking about books. I believe you were mentioning HCB's "Europeans".
Sandy has found several copies for sale!

That's the good news! :)

The bad news! :( prices vary between $600.00 and a $1000.00 per copy and we are
talking "used books!"

So I told her I thought I'd pass for the moment and that from now on the
challenge is to hit every used book shop in the boonies I can find and just
maybe I'll get lucky.

ted