Subject: Re: M-6 Rebate ends soon.......
From: Paul Schliesser <paulsc@eos.net>
Date: Mon, 30 Jun 97 11:12:20 -0400

>Thanks for the education. So then what you are saying is that my 35/2.8
>Sumaron w/eyes will work the same on my M-6 as it does on my M-3? Then my
>next question is how does this lens compare on the M-6 to, lets say a new
>35mm lens... lets say the f2?

I've never used the 35/2.8, but my 35mm Summicron with eyes works just
fine on my M6 and M4-2 (as well as on an M3).

I had either been told or had read somewhere that the RF eyes physically
will not fit on the cameras with zinc top plates (late M4-P and all M6),
but this doesn't seem to be true, at least for me. I also tried a 35mm
with eyes on Marc's camera at a camera show, and it fits his, also.

- - Paul