Subject: m6 observation
From: deg <degu@accessone.com>
Date: Sat, 28 Jun 1997 22:16:23 -0700

Took a very nice hike with the family today in the North Cascades of WA
state. Wirh me was my M6 (which always goes in the daypack). As we were
driving home, I was thinking about some of the hiking pictures I have
taken. It occured to me that my memory of these moments does not include
the "click" of the shutter! Hmmmm...interesting, thought I would share it.

Bob