Subject: Re: Multiple exposures with an M6?
From: c.blaue@bmsg.de
Date: Fri, 27 Jun 1997 17:52:01 +0200

>You can take multiple exposures with your M6 by turning down the rewind
>lever (as if you were going to rewind your film)  and while holding the
>rewind knob, cock the shutter.  The film will not advance and you are
>ready to make your double exposure.

Thanks to WhoEver sent me the hint about multiple exporsures with the M6.
(I accidentally deleted the message header)

However, I tried it and it does not work. I can turn the rewind lever but it
is forced up again, when I cock the shutter. When I used more force to hold the
rewind level it made an awful noise - and I released the lever at once.
Perhaps it is a version problem?
My M6 has the serial number 1794161 and is marked with "Leica" not "Leitz" on
the front.
Did anyone else try to multiexpose with the M6?

christoph

P.S. I am slow with my responses because I am on the digest.