Subject: 'M' lens on adapted 39mm bodies (Leica III and Canon P) ?
From: "Bingen, Marc" <BMA@trasys.be>
Date: Thu, 26 Jun 97 17:56:00 +2

With the adaptators, there is no problem to use the 39mm screw lenses with
the
M bodies.
The question is:
Are there possibilities (and by whom) to change the mount of Leica III
and/or
Canon P (and Canon VI-L) to use the M lenses?
Obviously the solution should not be more expensive then, let's say, half
the
price of a good M2.
I know that the real solution is the M6J with 35mm f1.4 ASP (or the new
f2 ASP to stay realist) but, unfortunaly for me, my paperseller made a
mistake
when he sold me the LOTTO ticket two weeks ago. I can't blame him, he uses
perform correctly his job (and only the people who does something makes
mistake).

Thanks,   Marco