Subject: M4-P for sale
From: cmiller@berkshire.net (Curt Miller)
Date: Fri, 20 Jun 1997 21:58:48 -0400 (EDT)

Thought I'd let the group know that I have a Leica M4-P for sale (with IB).
SN/16225XX.

*  Just completely overhauled by Golden Touch 3 months ago.

*  Has brand new M6 rubber eyepiece (saves on eyeglasses!)

*  M6 "windows"

*  $1075 including 2nd day air for COD secured funds (US only).

This camera is in beautiful condition mechanically (a solid 10), optically
(10, too) and cosmetically (8 1/2 to 9; Exc++/Mint-).  This is a middle-run
model of the M4-P production runs.  It has the M6 type windows - flush with
front of top plate rather than recessed.  There are absolutely no dents or
dings in the metal, just some of the typical brush marks and strap rub
marks.  The rear door has about 90 percent of its original paint intact
(most folks who know M4-Ps know that most are missing about 75 percent of
the paint!).  This is a very pretty M4-P - much nicer than most to look at,
and mechanically perfect.

Only reason I'm selling it is because I'm getting an M6 (and most people
wouldn't like the looks of my other M4-P - about a 7! - but I love it).  For
those who aren't familiar with them, M4-Ps are wonderful cameras to use and
are very solid.

Please email me or you may call me at (413) 442-9005 (eves and weekends) or
(518) 455-5035 (weekdays).

Regards,

Curt

Elizabeth Mei Wong
Birding with Berkshire County's Hoffman Bird Club or
             Women Outdoors at http://members.aol.com/womenout/index.htm

Henry Curtis Miller, M.P.A.

Pittsfield, Massachusetts
In the Berkshires, next door to Tanglewood