Subject: Locksley Hall
From: Marc James Small <msmall@roanoke.infi.net>
Date: Thu, 19 Jun 1997 20:45:04 -0400

Twenty years?  We'll still be a-clickin' away.  Chemistry has at least one
more generation in it -- right now, it is about 100 times as precise as
digital (measuring in pixel densities).  THE digital explosion is ABOUT to
happen, but isn't here yet.  But have heart:  828 film lasted some 25 years
after the format died, 127 and 126 film over 30.  So, we'll probably be
good for my lifetime (I'm 47, and from obnoxiously long-lived stock, as my
people live well into their 90's and die of terminal nastiness, laughing
themselves into apoplexy after delivering the telling insult or that superb
bon mot.  Which reminds me, I have a Voigtlander Superb for sale, if anyone
is interested -- ugly, like me, only with the Heliar lens, so it's a keeper
to the hungry collector.)

Marc

msmall@roanoke.infi.net  FAX:  +540/343-7315
Cha robh bas fir gun ghras fir!