Subject: R7 and TTL flash
From: Francesco Ricci <ricci@itc.it>
Date: Wed, 18 Jun 1997 09:21:14 +0200 (MET DST)

Hi,

I've recently bought a metz 32-z2 and sca351 for my R7. The instructions
provided by the leica manual are laconic. For example I do not know how
fill-in balances ambient light and flash (1/2 + 1/2 or 1 ambient light + 1/2
flash). Or, in aperture priority, I guess that the warning of overexposed
flashes when the given aperture and 1/100 shutter speed would give a correct
exposure for ambient light and therefore adding the flash would yield to an
overexposed picture. Am I right?

Some of you can suggest some reading or give me a quick addition to the
camera manual?

thanks a lot

- -francesco

Francesco Ricci, IRST, Loc. Pante' di Povo, 38050 Trento, Italy
Tel: ++39-461-314334, Fax: ++39-461-302040, email: ricci@irst.itc.it
WWW   http://mnemosyne.itc.it:1024/ricci