Subject: Help with French translation
From: D Khong <dkhong@pacific.net.sg>
Date: Wed, 18 Jun 1997 05:56:50 +0800 (SGT)

Hi

Thanks for the various inputs from LUG members concerning the German
translation. Now I really require the French translation for this sentence,
preferably in its most elegant style of usage.

           "These photos are taken by my father."

I can assure all our French speaking LUG members that many of the pictures
concerned were indeed made with a leica.  TIA.

Dan Khong