Subject: Re: Help with German and French translation
From: Willem-Jan Markerink <w.j.markerink@a1.nl>
Date: Tue, 17 Jun 1997 17:23:58 +0000

On 17 Jun 97 at 12:48, Peter Zaretzke wrote:

> D Khong wrote:
>
> >            "These photos are taken by my father."
>
> In german  it's : "Diese Fotos hat mein Vater aufgenommen"

Mmm....you switch from present to past in your translation....should
be something like:

Diese Fotos werden von meinem Vater aufgenommen.

Your translation would translate back to this:
These photo's have been taken by my father.
Or:
These photo's were taken by my father.
(not sure if each says something slightly different)

- --
Bye,

Willem-Jan Markerink

      The desire to understand