Subject: ref III ? and lens
From: tmwyse@centuryinter.net
Date: Sun, 15 Jun 97 21:02:13 GMT

Help,
    I just picked up (stole I hope) another old body and other stuff, the
body is ser no 3497xx, it has range finder housing a separate piece, it
appears flash sync has been added at some time as there is a pc conection
just below the flash shoe on the range finder housing, it came with an f2
50 Summitar that it appears someone tied to get into and made a mess, the
glass is excellent but it appears (comparied to another one i have) that
the collapsable part is out of line by one third circumference of mount
and someone tried to get into it and fix it and has gotten all the shutter
leaves out of their mounts and suggestions as to who to send body for cla
and lens to would sure help.

     it also came in a cute litte brown leather over metal (i think) case
line in red velvet, the case is small 7x4 1/2 x 5 it has made in Germany
but now other marks excpet on latch where it letters TURNYT and a
IKA no and key No.  I don;t know if this is a Leica case or not.

    Any info you could provide would sure be appreciated.
Thanks
Tom