Subject: Re: Ted's stories - OFF TOPIC
From: "Charles E. Albertson" <chucko@ricochet.net>
Date: Thu, 12 Jun 1997 12:55:42 -0700

We had the same storm here in Seattle. The day after Christmas, more than a
foot of snow fell overnight. At dawn, it started raining heavily, turning
the lot of it into knee-deep slush. It was wonderful. I put my Leicas away
and watched TV.

Chuck Albertson
Seattle, Wash.

P.S. Somebody nuked the bouncer. Haven't seen any of those messages for a
couple of hours.