Subject: Re: Camera Shops in San Francisco
From: "Roger Beamon" <beamon@primenet.com>
Date: Thu, 12 Jun 1997 11:28:53 -0700

On 12 Jun 97,  William Smith wrote:

<snip>

> Frisco?  Where is that?  Certainly not in the San Francisco bay
> area.

Hope we don't get into this p.c. avenue, but yeah, Bill, that's the
place. About 2900 miles west of Philly which I proudly call home.

Eng-Suan, the only one I know is Keeble & Suchat (spelling?) I know
there's plenty more and bookshops galore. Yo, Godfrey, I'll bet you
could feed a few places to Eng-Suan. C'mon aboard!
- --
Roger Beamon
       Naturalist & Photographer
       Leica Historical Society Of America
       mailto:beamon@primenet.com
          Thought for the day:
    Dictatorship (n): a form of government under which everything
    which is not prohibited is compulsory.