Subject: Re: Stealth Cammo M6
From: ted grant <75501.3002@CompuServe.COM>
Date: 12 Jun 97 11:28:17 EDT

George Huczek wrote:

<<<Collectors will drool over the special engraving of the words "Stealth Cammo"
on the camera's top plate. When tucked inside an old paisley shirt from the 60s,
this camera is almost impossible to spot.  Commemmorates the 25th anniversary of
the Sony and Cher hit, "I Got You Babe."
   Comes in a handsome teak presentation case with a stylish gold latch.
Only 500 copies  will be made available>>>>>>

Gawd George, you'll start a riot with a goodone like that! :)

I figure it should be good for at least a week of enquires and those who miss
the enitial posting and see things about the "Stealth Cammo" will drive their
Leica dealers right out of their minds demanding to know what it is and where
they can get one. :)

Way to go, George. :)

ted