Subject: Re: ccMail SMTPLINK Undeliverable Message
From: ChipZHZ@aol.com
Date: Thu, 12 Jun 1997 00:35:02 -0400 (EDT)

I just bought a used two weeks ago and haven't tried it yet, but, from what I
read prior to buying it, it definitely is excellent all the way around and is
one best in a long line of great lenses......BAS gave it 100/100 "this
allrounder guarantees exceptionally good imaging performance even at full
apeture,......whether at full apeture or stopped down, it's imaging
performance is so good in the entire focusing range that the lens is superb
as  a 100mm telelens...."    Is it worth the added cost over that of say the
90 2.8? (that was the battle I had and apo won out...)

Anybody with experience using? Ted?

- -chip