Subject: Re: Black or Chrome/21 or 24
From: Federico Quintana <fquintana@interlink.com.ar>
Date: Wed, 11 Jun 97 13:45:36 -0300

	All your replies about black/chrome choice have made me revert to my
original decision on the black chrome M6.  I will be starting off with
the 50 summicron, as I want to wait for the new 35 summicron aspherical.
In the mean time I plan to go for the 90 elmarit and either 21 or new 24
apsherical.  I recently read that the 24 is usable without the added
finder, which I find very interesting.  My question, is: How much larger
than the 28 mm markings, is the viewfinder of the M6? and how do the 21
and 24 compare in general optical quality?

PS.  Lucien, thank-you for the "panda" info.

Federico Quintana
Argentina