Subject: Re: Black or Chrome?
From: greenlion@designlink.com (William Smith)
Date: Tue, 10 Jun 1997 21:23:04 GMT

I use flat black spray paint, same as the "taggers" use, works real well.
Just remember to mask the lens and eyepiece before spraying.  When the brass
starts showing I respray it.  Also I found that flat black gives an edge to the
bokeh when using a 35mm Summilux, no change with my 21mm Super Angulon.
The above is with my M4, i'm going to try semi-matte on my M6 Platinum.

william
greenlion@designlink.com