Subject: Re: Harrison's Site
From: ted grant <75501.3002@CompuServe.COM>
Date: 08 Jun 97 22:06:19 EDT

Harrison McClary wrote:

<<Afterall the highest reward for any photographer is to have his work
accepted by his peers.>>>>>>

Well me old son,

Let me add another compliment to Donal's, as your work is something else. A man
after my own heart in the use of light. Certainly a photographer who feels his
photography and not a by numbers shooter.

Just do me a favour and stay right there in Nashville, as I don't need
competition! :) And you don't want to put the old guy out of work, well OK can I
have first offer to be your assistant? :)

An excellent cross section of your ability! Well done. And an honour to know you
as a fellow photographer.

ted