Subject: Re: LEm6j.spg Binary files
From: "gess" <gess@icon.co.za>
Date: Sun, 8 Jun 1997 19:31:05 +0200

Hi Richard

I have already apologised for sending this file. I understand that some
people were offended by my posting a file and I have understood that it
caused a major problem with the archived version for the day.

I have nothing further to say on the subject and since the objections are
now wasting more time and bandwidth  than my little file ever did, I
sincerely hope that his is the last we will have to hear about it.

Regards

Harold