Subject: Re: Leica M6J
From: Godfrey DiGiorgi <ramarren@bayarea.net>
Date: Sat, 7 Jun 97 18:43:56 -0700

Please, we've been through this before, Please NEVER send binary images
to the mailing list. Put them on a website, on an ftp server, tell people
you have them and would like to make them available , etc. NEVER send
them through the mailing list.

Sending binary files in an attached message to one individual is very
different from sending them to 120-200 individuals through a mail server.
It puts an enormous load on the mail server, ruins the digest version of
the list, and can overflow the mail hosts of subscribers who don't expect
such a large file.

Thank you,
Godfrey

>From: "gess" <gess@icon.co.za>
>Date: Sat, 7 Jun 1997 18:34:53 +0200
>Subject: Leica M6J

>- ------=_NextPart_000_01BC7371.7D899AC0
>
>Hi
>
>I attach a picture of the Leica M6J for those who have not seen one before.
>
>Harold
>

>My e-mail addresses are as follows:
>
>haroldgess@journalist.com
>
>gess@icon.co.za
>
>Please use either of these to reach me and, lest you lose sight of it, have
>a nice day!
>
>- ------=_NextPart_000_01BC7371.7D899AC0
[snipped]