Subject: enjoying the show...
From: deg <degu@accessone.com>
Date: Fri, 6 Jun 1997 23:00:37 -0700

LUG's:

Thanks for the great threads recently. I'm sitting up in the balcony eating
my popcorn taking it all in. The M6/R8 info was great, and gives me
confidence my M6 will hold up better than I will.

Sorry I'm only reading these days, but I am learning by reading. BTW, I am
just starting to use B&W on my M6 and my first roll came out really nice. I
took a bunch on a foggy day on Mt. St. Helens. The sharp subject (wife and
kids) and fading background (from the fog) look nice in B&W.

I have also noticed that my 2 lenses have a different character. Both are
current lenses, a 35/2 and a 90/2.8. I seem to prefer the pics produced by
the 90. The 35 is sharp and everything, but the 90 has a particular look I
can't put my finger on.

Anyways,
Thanks again,
Bob