Subject: What a Great Group!
From: ted grant <75501.3002@CompuServe.COM>
Date: 07 Jun 97 00:47:08 EDT

A note to all in the LUG: Appreciation of LEICA folks!

You know we rant at each other every once and a while, we agree on other
occaisions, but what we don't do too often, is just plain say how much we
apprecieate the comraderie that this group gives to each of us.

I'm off the starting blocks too quickly on occaision and I feel really bad
afterwards becausae I jumped at someone before "I listened to what the message
really said" and then I'm apologizing all over the place because I have offended
a friend.

But the bottom line is, we all appreciate each other because we have a basic
common bond, each with the other that draws us to-gether.  The LEICA in whatever
form that name maybe in our hands, hearts or minds, it is the catylist that
makes us show our feelings on our sleeves!

To those of you that I have shared a word or two with over the past many months,
I offer a great big thank you and trust that we may continue to enjoy each other
and on occaision "do battle' for some time yet to come!

ted