Subject: Re: R8 Construction
From: ted grant <75501.3002@CompuServe.COM>
Date: 06 Jun 97 19:51:07 EDT

Ben wrote

<<This man lies! I had nothing to do with any of this,>>>>>>>

Ben you're a wimp! Hell I showed you how to hold that R8 exposure making
desintigrator and you just couldn't press the delete button and get all those
construction messages outta here.

Now we'll have to fight them off all weekend and you sitting down there safe in
the NORAD bunker !

Next time I tell you to press the little button you press it or I'll just have
to get Roger Beaman in here and Lucien from Belgium and we'll kick butt to send
the aliens back to the MIR station for some well made Russian look -a-like
Contax III's to get the job done. Even if they are made from pressed tin cans.

Now are you in or out? :)

ted the terible ( In the Deep under ground hide a way producing Canadian made
Leica R8's with Salmon skin body cover for a special edition to celebrate the
out break of the Canada-USA salman war for the collector market! :).  Special
edition at three times the price! :)

ted