Subject: Re: Where to Buy
From: Harrison McClary <hmphoto@delphi.com>
Date: Fri, 06 Jun 1997 17:05:50 -0500

I am not sure what his price would be, but I have bought much stuff from
Jim Kuehl in Des Moines Iowa.  He grades very conservativly, is extreemly
friendly and has great customer service.  The order is usually at least 1
day early.  His number is 515-225-0110.

It i more important to me that the delar be friendly and stand behind what
he sells than the absolute lowet price--as long as the dealears are in the
same area price wise I go with them, but Mr Kuehl has always been one of
the best priced dealers I have delt with.

Harrison McClary
hmphoto@delphi.com
http://people.delphi.com/hmphoto