Subject: VISOSFLEX
From: "Kai Ling OH"<okl2@hdb.gov.sg>
Date: Fri, 6 Jun 1997 17:51:09 +0800

I  see  a lot of discussion on M6, and other lens, but not much on Visoflex
lens. Wonder anyone of you could help me on this. I intend to do some close
up  occasionally, and my current outfit in on Leica M3. Wonder should I get
a  Visoflex  2  plus  65/3.5  Elmar for my occasional close up or invest in
leica  SLR  with  60/2.8. I am trying to avoid the alternative lf Leica SLR
due  to cost concern. But how is the optic of the 65/3.5 Elmar compare with
the  current  60/2.8  Elmarit? Also how is the optic of 200/4 Telyt compare
with the 180/4 Elmar R?