Subject: Re: Strange M6 Problem
From: ted grant <75501.3002@CompuServe.COM>
Date: 04 Jun 97 09:35:04 EDT

Michael Weisberg wrote:

<<I found a vertically-oriented and sharply-defined streak of light (approx. 1mm
wide, and tapering slightly).  Other than that, none of the frame is fogged,
however, and the streak does not continue into the sprocket-holes, indicating
that the leak must have occurred from the front of the camera>>>>>>

Mike have you run any other rolls since? Did it only show-up on the one roll you
shot or did you shoot more than one roll during this assignment project?

No idea what it might be, but before I spent any money on getting it "fixed" I
sure would have a few more rolls either B&W or colour go through it, preferably
under similar light and shooting conditions to determine that it really is an
internal problem.

At least then you know something is amiss for sure and not some fluke thing.

ted